We are not offering ‘investment advice’ for that we need an active securities license to be in force, but we can legally ‘create’ investment projects on our own or for others to consider supporting or purchase outright.
FTN Exporting (FTNX) is the ‘Project Manager’ when creating investment type projects under our name. We create investment projects for the ‘buyer’ or ‘principal’ ordering such and paying for such services. The final document or ‘works’ is then assessed by the tenured experts of the principal. The materials served is then amended as required and converted to a prospectus of IPO thereon by the principal. We do all the footwork, in presenting a potential investment deal, the principal does the rest on merit saving a great deal of time and money. In recent years growing advice for mine operators and others looking to leave the local supply chain, and venture into the ‘precarious’ export market place have been successfully served by us. Such an aspect is deemed to be a ‘project.’ Large construction projects where we source, quote and deliver material needed for a total construction type of project is a service that we also provided. An entity with an ‘idea’ looking to establish a project ( in another country or ) in Australia, will need under our legal system, to connect with an Australian citizen in the state where the project is to eventuate. FTNX can act as a business ‘proxy’ for other parties by establishing a company locally as directed by the principal . In essence FTNX has developed a very unique skill set over a very long period in where we can create or take on ’International Investment projects’ literally from anyone person or entity world-wide.Accordingly the ‘FTNX International Projects Division’ is becoming a supplementary business practice, attached to our core commodity trading business by default. We are also specialist in Counter-trade.
FTNX has served VIP legal opinions to law firms on matters about proceeds of crime and fraudulent intent. For matters of formal ‘International’ litigation defendants or respondents in a trade dispute may seek a FTNX experts opinion, before escalating the matter to legal proceedings. We’ll serve a broad opinion in where the law firms of the litigant can extrapolate relevant parts, which they may have missed to suit their arguments.
- Please note: The rates about large projects are or provisionally given when the inquiry is made, where such projects are finalised in under 1 year. Longer events are charged at a higher rate.
- A deposit is sought for such projects commenced with our involvement. Full rates become due at the time as the project draws near closing strictly based on our efforts and quality of work provided.
- What is guaranteed is that all matters on any project we finalise are accurately costed and formulated with the production of a sound effective business plan and routine.
- We produce the type of work affecting a rudimentary document where the advice on such once tested, could be used as a basis for issuing an i.e: IPO etc.etc. after your experts formalise the process.
- Send your one-page outline and a confidential proposal by email to “FTNX Project Consideration ” C/o D.G.A.Papa email@example.com We’ll serve a positive or negative reply within 3 days with anticipated costs involved
- Should work or project is accepted by FTNX an agreement is signed before a legal binding aspect become apparent.