- When contacting FTNX please ensure any supporting PDF is served with appropriate text in email or no reply will be served
- We read all emails (eventually We cannot reply to all,(impossible to do) as too many enquiries are being advised daily. We will only service reply to appropriate and relevant subject matters
- FTNX SPCT/ USCT representatives must now have written valid and dated authority to represent us.
- USCT/SPCT member must use our private gmail address when contacting FTNX
- Visits to our Melbourne city address (Carlton or Bacchus Marsh ) on matters of business without an invitation are not longer accepted.
- Due to the huge numbers of enquiries at any given time, no phone number nor postal address served online.
- All business matters are served on documents when business at contract stage is evident on large long terms transactions only.FTNX is only trading in commodities at discretion while mentoring applicants.
Please Note: COSI, FEPP and other matters of business has been delayed or postponed, as FTNX returns to orthodox commodity trading aspect in 2023 in accordance with our doctrine ITSI/WINE and TRIBE in house rules