PROFESSIONAL COMMODITY TRADER
TRADING www.ftnx.net EDUCATION www.smice.net www.ftnexporting.com EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
FTNX CONSULTIVE SERVICES 2020
Educating those we are conducting business with us is an important aspect of the overall trading process. It saves time and rectifies adverse understandings, that otherwise may have become evident after the deal has been successfully closed. FTNX is a private and professional commodity trader, where discipline, uniformity of process and the rule of law (ROL) dictates our side of the trading process. Unfortunately, there are leaders from around the world who proclaim to abide by the rule of law, in one hand, only to shy away from such virtues, to favour other aspects to settle an argument such as trade sanctions and applying new tariffs; which in turn only hampers the ability of ‘everyday’ people their right to work and conduct business on a level playing field. If one country has a grievance with another, then it should be ‘the rule law’ and not sanctions that directs proceedings, the kind of proceedings that all parties have agreed to abide by the final decision of the ‘Umpire.’ This aspect of settling a dispute would ‘open up the world’ to the business of commerce, like no other time in history. FTNX founder Davide Giovanni Papa as a leading trade expert is able to offer added services related to the nature of the core business premise we apply. Where expert opinions are sought, we serve such based on actual experience gained, as encountered over a long period of time as well as the ROL.After 32 years in the education and trading in commodities FTNX CEO has gained a reputation for its expertise-worldwide . Our services are as follows, in where commodity trading remains as our primary business application .
OFFER (1): COMMODITY TRADING
This is our core business; the kind of business which meanders into other commercial applications of commerce and agency. When a deal becomes active, we seal a contract of purchase with a supplier holding stockpile or a large quantity of product in storage. We attempt to buy such good at the lowest variable or best fixed price possible. We then spend many months vetting end buyers who are able to buy such purchased goods from us as Seller. Our sell price serves all our operational expenses and gains, in where the majority of our purchase price, as obtained from our sourced suppliers is delivered to our end buyers. We do not conduct business with intermediaries and will only conduct such business with disclosed suppliers in possession or goods, and end buyers taking possession of goods purchased from FTNX.
- COST: No charge imposed for this service
OFFER (2): IMPORT EXPORT CONSULT
Need international trade advice? This service is for suppliers, end buyers, corporations, professional traders and intermediaries world wide needing specific advice pertaining to the business of international trade business. This service is offered by email. The applicant pays for the consultation fee. The applicant now has 30 days to use the service. The applicant serves the query made by email. A personalised reply is served within 24 hours. We allow around one thousand words to define the level of advice served. If a reply is able to be served in a lets say 100 words, then the applicant still has 900 words spare to use within the 30 days service period. If the answer sought is complex and long, exceeding 800 words, then the consultation service is deemed to have been rendered accordingly as intended. Please note, law firms seeking legal opinion cannot use this service. 1000 words is deemed as a one hour consultation period, even though many hours or even days were needed to produce such advice. Should the applicant want a ‘trade expert’ to be on standby ‘as needed’ on call basis, may take a full 8 month stand-by period; the cost of which is discounted to a lump sum payment equal to 5 consult units.
OFFER (3): LEGAL OPINIONS
Corporation and private traders globally in a trade dispute needing an opinion before taking litigious matters further may use this service. Law firms needing an expert opinion related to matters of trade, money laundering and proceeds of crime, may also use this service. FTNX founder has experience in serving such opinions in VIP criminal matters and trade. Please serve a summary outline of the issue causing concern. If we feel we could offer a good opinion and serve persuasive argument, a pro-forma invoice will be advised. Please note; such opinions usually take 30 days or more for a basic ten page summary. Longer periods may apply if the matter in contention is complex. FTNX CEO, is unable to personally appear as witness in pending court cases. Phone calls accepted during this service.
- COST: $600.00 Per Hour : Minimum Ten Hours or Part Thereof.
OFFER (4): FTNX BANK DEPOSITORY
Australian banks are ranked as top 100 banks or the world. Australian civil and corporation laws are highly respected world wide. Any entity wanting to utilise our bank for holding trade deposits/payment (DLC) or where a buyer wants the reputable long standing entity FTNX to buy goods as they become available, may deposit funds in our bank for up to 6 months is where FTNX supervises the deal as expert.
- An End Buyer doing business with a Supplier unsure of the situation being encountered can have the DLC deposited with FTNX with instructions to which the supplier will be paid as per FTNX strict processes.
- A PCT doing the same as above may use our bank in where in where FTNX supervises the deal up to collection. If collection does not meet our strict requirement no payment will be made.
- An End buyer may lodge a deposit in FTNX account and serve FTNX with a sourcing request based on a specific price . Should the goods be sourced FTNX goes ahead an buys the good for the end buyer.
- A Principal world wide may tenure FTNX as their agent or manager. A company is registered in Australia in where FTNX will supervise the new bank account opened locally, and business of the principal.
- COST: Advised once the inquiry made has been clearly assessed. In general a charge of between 0.75% up to 1.75% of the deal value will be charged for our supervisory, private trustee or escrow role.
- Please provide service sought via email.
- Keep it brief and to the point.
- Please also provide a profile about yourself.
- If service sought is appropriate;
- A Pro-Forma invoice will be advised with our banking details.
- If not we will explain why, intently what the issues are.
Note: Ill informed traders/ intermediaries please use educational service via SMICE as we cannot serve you via FTNX.