FTNX CONTACT AND ADVICE 2020
- FTNX is not a free advisory service. We buy and sell commodities. We do not conduct business with intermediaries.
- We are extremely busy and do not have the time to service general non genuine/legitimate email enquiries.
- Our websites serve good clear advice about the nature of our business.
- We are Professional Commodity Traders and leading international trade educators as well ( via SMICE.net ).
- We are respected leading traders world wide first established in 1988.
- FTNX does not accept phone calls. Initial contact is expressed via email.
- All matters of business must be expressed in writing.
Suppliers and End Buyers please note; a number of social sites like linkedIn , facebook, as well as ill informed traders contact, website listings, and B2B trading platforms etc, etc, are using our name to serve impression of a direct FTNX Association. We have no active and current listing on any such sites. We do not conduct business with ill informed intermediaries. We only contact business directly with suppliers in possession of goods and end buyers taking possession of goods world wide, as shipped from the country of origin. As from 1 jan 2020 we have no affiliation with anyone, may also be assumed. We have no tolerance dealing with unethical traders. If an entity is displaying our email in their promotional material/emails mail outs, , then its best assumed that you are being contacted by a dishonourable trader. All enquiries must be made directly to FTNX when business is initiated. When contacting FTNX make sure your email text clearly describes what your inquiry is about, otherwise we will trash the inquiry. Suppliers and end buyer are served a private unlisted email once business is initiated. If any documents are attached to an email, we will not open any documents other than PDF.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is our email address
- Our back up email is : email@example.com
- Phone Numbers: Not served online. No phone calls taken until be are ready to conduct business with a client.
- Our private email served to legitimate enquiries.
Our Current Active Website: As from October 2019
- Private Trading / Business from 2020: www.ftnx.net
- Educational Study Website site : www.ftnexporting .com and www.smice.net
- All other earlier websites pre 2001 even though online are deemed inactive.
FTNX Hours of Operations AEST
9.00 am to 5.00 am: Wednesday to Monday
Closed: 15 December to 5th January of any given years due to Christian festive/New year season.
FTNX, FTN Exporting , SMICE © 1988-2020
CEO: Davide Giovanni Papa
International Academic Author and Trade Expert.
FTN Exporting is a registered business with ASIC.
Posted:22 FEB 2020