FTNX DOCTRINE OF TRADE 2022
PROFESSIONAL COMMODITY TRADER (PCT)
ENTRPRENURIAL AND ACADEMIC LEVEL TRADING PUBLICATION
ADVANCED EDITION: SADI X 2021
SMICE ACADEMIC DOCTRINE FOR INTERMEDIARIES (SADI)
From: OCT 12, 2021, Offer Ref: 2021-151XII
About Our Publications and SADI
While the SARS-Covid II Pandemic rages on globally the business of imports and exports must go on. Many intermiaries than ever before are now working from home, due to the Coronavirus. FTN exporting trading procedures for home-based or corporate trade intermediaries is the leading mainstream study and legal trading application worldwide. We created the first proper uniform and legally defined trading procedures that all trade intermediaires must learn to use. First relaased in 2005, FTN Exporitng (FTNX) doctrine to trade offers toi show the true entreprenur entering a market place full of ill iformed clowns, fools and idiots, the right road that must be taken to close upon and complete a commodity deal. This business attracts first-time home-based traders as well as a plethora of professional entities including labourers, cooks, construction workers, business entrepreneurs, bankers, scientists, doctors, lawyers etc. etc. No matter your standing, when it comes to this business we are all in the same boat. Safe procedures offered in the study must be learned and practised by everyone contemplating entering this business. This business is unforgiving to those who are ill-formed. You start as an intermediary and when the study is over the applicant enters the marketplace to trade like a Professional Commodity Trader (PCT) and FTNX endorsed International Trade Specialist (FITS). Practice and time weeds out the weak from the strong. Only the best survive.If you think this business is for you, ‘then enter the ring , take aim and give it your best shot .’ Time will do the rest . To score a lifetime of wages as earned working for another, on one single revolving deal is the challenge. It is difficult to close such a lucrative deal, as it is equally exciting to conduct such deals as a PCT, by applying proper safe correctly specified trading procedures made for intermediaries, that suppliers and end buyers worldwide should be using as well. Our procedures can legally and lawfully close deals as applied by informed intermediaries. Idiotic procedures as applied by ill iformed traders, can’t close anyting. We cannot gauge the abilities of every applicant considering the study accordingly; individuals who can read and write in English to a reasonable level, who can use the internet well, who can apply simply mathematical formation and who has no criminal convictions for fraud; can produce good clean documents on a computer already have the basic abilities to enter this business.The FTNX doctrine will take such abilities and develop them into a formidable set of legally defined trading procedures that can be use world wide effectively. Take 3 up to 5 months to complete studying the doctrine of trade at your own pace, and start trading as instructed. It will take another 12 months of practice and experience to know if this business is for you. The attempt to conduct business as a professional trader will cost you the price of the publication without outlaying another cent, describes a high-level business application being entered into at the least financial commitment. Those who can understand the Authors writing on this page will understand SADI intently, as we have described complex trading matters in very simple terms. Those who do not make that grade will still have learned complex matters of international agency, banking and finance. Nothing is lost
Our private in-house beta publication SADI (Smice Academic Doctrine for Intermediaries) offered on this site page, is the personal beta training edition of the author sold exclusively by FTN exporting. Over 50 in-house private editions of our doctrine and study have been related since 2005. An in house edition is typically over 4 times larger than our formal publication ITSI ( International Trade and the Successful Intermediary) ITSI is in its 11th year of release and remains a very popular leading best selling publication worldwide easily found online or as offered by our publishers (Taylor and Francis U.K) ITSI provides the formal, edited and proofread edition of our procedures, in a condensed form. SADI comes with a seperate segment dealing in crude oil and fuels ( COFI). Read the first 4 segments first and start trading in general commodities, then study COFI last as trade experience must be gained first (8 months or more) before attempting more complex crude oil and fuels deals is our recommedation.
OFFER (A): SMICE BETA SADI X PDF MASTERWORKS 2022
COST: US$ 1200.00 / 6 PDF SEGMENTS PDF: FULL PRICE
DOCTRINE PDF: OVER 1200 A4 PAGES PRINTED ON ONE SIDE / OVER 320,000 WORDS
Email SUPPORT: UP TO 4 QUESTION AND ANSWER STUDY UNITS
SUPPORT PERIOD: Q&A MUST BE USED WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF PURCHASE
STATUS: SELF LEARNER / FIRST TIME TRADER
ACCREDITATION: USCT LOGO
SADI trading procedures is made for use by intermediaires, buyers and sellers trading in lawful commodities world wide. SADI contains an added seperate segment dedicated to crude oil and fuel transactions as well. New first time applicants studies our SADI PDF Beta publication intently and commences trading in commodities as a legally defined Buyer/Seller and Professional Commodity Trader (PCT) within 3 months thereafter. Ask questions you are unsure about while studying by email for a quick reply. After 3 months applicant places the doctrine down to commence trading as instructed therein, applicant then trades alone to gain trading experience, until one day that deal you have been working hard to secure - falls onto your lap? Will you be ready to close your first deal? Offer comes with 4 Q&A units. Ask a study or trade question by email for a quick reply by email. Failure is the bedfellow of success- failure denotes ‘experience.’ No deal can be closed unless the applicant has first failed on a few good attempts to close on such deals. All templates /examples provided for personal use when trading including contract model. Nothing else is needed.
NOTES: APPLICANT RECEIVES OFFER (A)
- Beta means ‘grammar and spelling mistakes’ evident is getting the trading process across in ‘our unique way’ to the applicant, which does not distract from the overall study.
- USCT logo served tells other traders, suppliers and end buyers crossing your path that you are a highly informed and educated PCT .
- Ask study questions as needed 1 Q&A unit per question applies as stated. 3 Q&A units are offered. Matter of doctrine not understood use Q&A unit via email for added clarity
- Includes 6 months access to FTNX library for added educational insight only.No deal participation allowed.
Payment via Pay Pal is made to; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Those who want to pay bank to bank direct deposit, please ask SMICE for a Pro-forma invoice which will have our banking details.
- FTN Exporting owns FTNX.net and is a long-serving PayPal member and is ranked a top PayPal seller.
- Please read terms and conditions intently as no refund is possible once payment is made.
- Please go to PayPal.com to make payment.
- You don’t need a PayPal account to send us payment.
- Select the PayPal button in PayPal site page marked “Send Payment To.”
- Forward payment to PayPal registered address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a private email via email@example.com stating that payment was made
- PayPal takes up to 3 banking days to clear payment before publication or service will be advised to the applicant.(set up period is 3 days)
- PayPal payment by echeque not accepted as it could take up to 14 days to clear.
- In all cases: Purchase processed once your payment has cleared.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase:
As applicable and relevant to the purchase is made
- FTN Exporting (FTNE) holds governance over FTNX and SMICE
- FTNX.net is our current relevant educational website; past websites found are not relevant
- We have stated all relevant matters as they are, regardless if such matters seem negative, adverse or obtuse, to attract only applicants with firm trading intent.
- The study is designed for home-based or corporate entities wanting to buy and sell large scale commodities for the first time as a long term private business.
- We are offering educational services ‘no get rich quick scheme is offered.
- NO REFUND available, as this is a unique academic level formidable study owned and created by FTNX not found in any university college (Not Yet).
- The trading procedures and advice served is made for home-based first-time intermediaries supplier and end buyers and can close commodity deals as per the expectations of current international trade rules and laws.
- No deal participation with FTNX/SMICE is made with the study aspect unless specifically offered as taken
- One way or another delivery of the doctrine is guaranteed
- If PDF doctrine cannot be opened by the applicant, FTNE has the right to send an agent closest to the applicants country/town to assist in opening a restricted PDF.
- Countries carrying sanctions with the USA may apply the doctrine within affected countries including Russia and Iran on the same basis as International trade rules and laws is a universal application
- The applicant taking up the study with the assumption that it is unlikely in the first year of trade/study, that the applicant will close a deal.
- If the applicant cannot financially affords to buy the doctrine and does so with the idea of closing a deal quickly; this is the wrong aspect to take, as an educational service is being offered.
- A USCT logo once served is used to identify peer to peer informed traders.
- USCT logo does not offer the applicant permission to represent FTN EXPORTING
- An SPCT logo once served from 2021 onwards, allows an applicant to act for FTNX for 12 months at a time. Renewal of SPCT status is not guaranteed and is subject to merit and acceptance.
- Some applicants will close deals, some will come close and some never will for all their best efforts. This is the nature of any business application not just ours.
- Q&A units offered is not the same as 'consultation' unless the word ’consultation’ is apparent, in where one question served receives a basic personalised reply within time limits offered
- A PCT may be listed on the FTNX site including an email address unless stated otherwise.
- Dishonourable acts may cause the applicant to be dismissed for any services provided.
Business Hours: FTNE Sales 7 Days per week 5.00 am to 11.00 am AEST
During Festive Season FTNX Trading office is closed from:
December 10, 2021 to 1 January 2022
Not included in any offer made as to period of service.
Email Sales : C/o D.G.A.Papa
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Phone Numbers: No phone numbers provided online.
Prices may increase without notice ;
Contradicting terms found past website www.ftnexporting.com ; this website applies.© FTNX 2021